2021 Green Drinks Hosts and Calendar
(Zoom) January 28: All hosts
(Zoom) February 25: Mountain Studies Institute, Four Corners Office for Resource Efficiency (4CORE)
( Zoom) March 25: The Wilderness Society, Conservation Colorado
(Zoom) April 29: Turtle Lake Refuge, Sustainability Alliance of SW Colorado (SASCO)
(Zoom) May 27: Great Old Broads for Wilderness, Citizens’ Climate Lobby
(Zoom) June 24: La Plata County Thrive! Living Wage Coalition
(Zoom) July 29: Durango Farmers Market, City of Durango
August 26: Environmental Center At Fort Lewis College, Manna Soup Kitchen
September 30: Good Food Collective, La Plata Open Space Conservancy
October 28: American Rivers, Grand Canyon Trust
November 18: (week early due to Thanksgiving): San Juan Mountains Association, San Juan Citizens Alliance
December: NO GREEN DRINKS
Did You Miss Green Drinks?
Check out recordings here!
- February 2021 Green Drinks – Mountain Studies Alliance and Four Core
- January 2021 Green Drinks – with most 2021 hosts
- July 2020 Durango Green Drinks – with hosts Citizens Climate Lobby and Manna Soup Kitchen
- September 2020 Durango Green Drinks – with hosts The Good Food Collective and the Environmental Center at Fort Lewis College
- October Durango Green Drinks with hosts Conservation Colorado and La Plata Open Space Conservancy
- November Durango Green Drinks with hosts Sherpa Institute and Durango Trails
Who We Are
The Sustainability Alliance of Southwest Colorado (SASCO) networks with local organizations, businesses, governments, and individuals to create a more just society that prioritizes environmental stewardship, social equity, and a thriving local economy.